Top 10 Ways to Remain Peaceful, Calm and Grounded During COVID-19
During this time filled with so much anxiety and fear, it’s super important to utilize some necessary tools to keep our minds and hearts feeling peaceful, calm and grounded.
Here are my 10 top tips to stay peaceful, calm and grounded during this time.
1) Minimize how often you’re watching the news! Of course you need to know what’s going on in your country and in the rest of the world, but turn off the T.V. and choose to read the daily news updates once a day to stay informed.
2) Meditate daily. Join a virtual group meditation, listen to guided meditations or do any form of meditation you choose for at least 20 min per day.
3) Practice gratitude. In times like these start recalling all you have to be grateful for. Feel the feeling of gratitude in your heart throughout the day for your home, your family, your health and anything else that brings you joy.
4) Exercise daily. Move your body to shift and transform stuck energy!
5) Get outside at least once a day to breath in fresh air.
6) Dance daily! Put on your favourite feel-good songs, turn up the volume and dance!
7) Keep in touch with your people! Video call and/or text your friends and family daily to stay connected and to check in.
8) Seek to be of service in any sort of way. Help out an elderly neighbour with groceries, watch someone’s kids who still needs to go in to work and has no childcare, or in any other way you can!
9) Eat healthy! Avoid junk food and sugary processed foods which lower your vibration. Choose fresh fruits and veggies as much as you can!
10) Laugh often! Watch comedies or feel good shows and movies to help keep your spirit lifted and to help you laugh! Laughter is one of the best ways to feel good vibes, boost your immune system and feel joyful.